Here I am, starting a blog. I wouldn't say my life is extraordinarily interesting to blog about, but I figure it would be therapeutic. Here's a little about me thus far:
I am 25 and living in Missouri with my husband, Matt and our miniature schnauzer, Elvis. I have gone back to college about 4 times so far, but still no degree. I love to learn and I find it hard to stick with one major before it gets too boring. I can't seem to learn about the same thing for very long without getting some sort of ADHD or something. I work part-time at a hardware store. I love everything about it except for the drive. And some of the customers.
I was a stay at home wife for about 3 months, but we had some financial troubles due to our puppy. He was very sick and we spent about $2000 in 2 months trying to figure out what was wrong with him. That's a whole blog in itself. Anyway, I am an avid animal lover and love to try new things. I like to pretend I am spontaneous, but secretly I know I like to have things planned out days in advance; I am an appointment-making fool. We own, and are trying to improve, our house. We have plans to buy other houses to rent out.
I consider myself a "plain Jane"; brown hair, brown eyes, average height, average weight, average shoe size. I love to shop, but can hardly find my sizes, they seem to be the first sizes to go. I don't wear make-up on a day-to-day basis. When I do wear make-up it's usually bare minerals...and that's it.
I also like to pretend I'm patient, but deep down I know otherwise. I am stubborn, I don't like to clean, I'm a Virgo, I love the fall, I love laying around outside, I get bored easily, I get lonely easily. When I'm around people, I usually want to be alone; and when I'm alone, I want to be around people. I have several ambitions, but don't know where to start when it comes to accomplishing them. I admire my older sister, Tonya for being so strong-willed and confident; I wish I could be more like her.
Well, that's enough about me for now.
1 comment:
No plan jane here. From what i know you can be very out going. You may not be spontanious in your days as a whole but you most definatly are when it comes to little things. People never know what is going to come out of you mouth next. Some days you even keep a duck in your pocket just to keep people laughing all day. Any we we love you very much.
Post a Comment