So, we have a BAD ant problem. I looked up some natural pesticides. One was vinegar, so I got vinegar in a spray bottle and sprayed around the house (where they were coming in, underneath the siding) and sprayed the counters. It helped a little at first, but now they are back. I used Terra/o? for a long time, and I think they are immune or smart enough now not to eat it. UGH. So that's when I decided to find natural alternatives. My next natural pesticide are cucumber peels; you are supposed to put them around your house. Any other suggestions are welcomed!
Gracie is doing great! She is such a delight to have, but is more attached to Matt. I think it's because she's a girl and he's a guy AND because he is home with her all day. I have an opportunity to get a Cairn Terrier (for free!); it's 14 weeks old. A lady I used to work with said she wanted him to go to a loving home, and she knows I would give him a good one. Matt doesn't want another dog (obviously). But, I am hoping he'll change his mind. I thought about taking him and giving him to Terresa, but Rick would KILL me. Or my parents...they would also kill me, but everyone wants a girl dog, because they aren't as problematic. Even I would rather have another girl dog than a boy dog, but I would take what I could get! :)
On Sunday, we had the Rick, Terresa, & Magan over for lunch. Normally we eat lunch at their house, but since it was Rick's birthday, we thought we would cook for him. We made some really yummy tacos and soft tacos, and we even made refried beans and spanish rice! After dinner, we got them to play Guitar Hero. Rick got really good, and Terresa was good at first, lol. They seemed to enjoy it and played quite afew times, but it gets frustrating. It was a good time though!
Today I had a class with my Pal Loretta. We took "Small Business Workshop", but when we got there it was "Small Business TAX Workshop". It was BORING. We got to learn which tax papers to file for the different types of businesses. I'm pretty sure the description of the class said "will touch on business taxes" not "the whole class is about taxes". Anyway, the instructor was an Accountant (that's why it was all about taxes) and was basically advertising a lot for his business. At least we got out an hour early, so my whole day wasn't ruined.
After the class, I went and checked on Rebecca & Jeremy's house. Everything looked good, and I borrowed 4 movies (hehe); I am watching the 40 year old virgin as I write! Well, that's about it for now. Matt's birthday is the 13th, so don't forget! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found some anti-ant spray in the garage. There wasn't much left. I sprayed it around most of the problem areas of the house. I also sprayed for roaches. Take that ants!!!
Post a Comment