Monday, June 30, 2008

Indecisive and Bored...

So, I am just about the most indecisive person I know. I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up...which I need to hurry, because I'm growing up faster than I thought. I can't even decide what I want for dinner most nights: Do I want Mexican, because it's easy, but I don't feel like Mexican food...how about Italian? Nah, I don't want to boil the pasta. What about burgers? No, I don't like to touch the meat, plus I have to thaw it. Well, maybe Mexican food does sound good, because it has cheese and veggies and you can't go wrong with it. Eh, I'll just have a can of soup. (To the left is just a cute pic I wanted everyone to see!)

That is seriously how things work in this head! Except, that was faster than usual, because I didn't want this to be too long. :)

Well, I got asked to do a cake. A Star Wars cake...I've never seen the movie, but I know enough about it to do a cake, I guess. One with Light Sabers. That's what Cole, the little boy (and my boss's son) wants. I haven't done a cake in a while; I got scared I think, but I do miss decorating them. I've been making TONS of cookies the last few weeks though: Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip, No Bake, Oatmeal Raisin...I think that's it. Just trying new recipes.

I've been kind of browsing the "Help Wanted" sections too. I would like to get a job in a Human Resources office to get some experience. Because if I decide to go with that, even with your Bachelor's, they like to require 3-5 years experience, so I might as well get it now. I hate the drive into work, too. I would like to get a job close by (or at least in Springfield), but I feel bad, too, because I have the greatest bosses, and I don't want to let them down by quitting. We'll see what happens.

Matt is planning to start his PhD in about 2 years. We will be moving to Fayetteville, AR when that happens. He will teach there and get paid, while getting his schooling free, so you can't really turn such a thing down. I hope I get to go to school there free, too! I am debating between Elementary Education and Human Resources Management. While doing cakes on the side of course!




Gracie is doing well. She had to go to the vet again because she has been throwing up and having diarrhea, they gave her some Reglan and Albon to help, and she's already feeling better. She is such a pleasure to have around. I've never had a dog that liked to sleep in! It works for me though, :) To the right is a picture of her favorite spot...laying on the back of the couch. She can actually jump up there now. Well, thanks for catching up with me!


No comments: