Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Been A While...

I didn't realize that it's been so long since I've posted! Well, for those of you who don't know, last month we had our first ultrasound and we found out we're having a GIRL! As of now, I am 24.5 weeks pregnant. We still don't have a name picked out. She is getting big and I am definitely getting big. She moves around like crazy! Here are some ultrasound pictures:



We had a great Thanksgiving, with lots of great food and Matt enjoyed his time off from school. We can't wait until Christmas, especially Christmas break! We still need to shop, though...

We have a doctor's appointment next week and that Saturday we tour the Labor & Delivery unit. We also signed up for the Extended Childbirth Class (Lamaze), which we start the end of January. We are going to register next week at Target for baby stuff. I might do it online, too, though. Oh, and Aunt Tonya keeps buying her lots of cute clothes!

Other than that, not much has been going on. I will try to do better at posting!!!

No comments: